Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Am I weird?

心里有种纳闷,唔知要怎么消掉~顶在心里,实在够__

不知如何形容。。

I'm tired not because of work, simply I can't digest well the remaining time after work. It is the feeling of silent even in a high population city. I can see a lot of things, but I can't sense any of it.

I'm thinking of my future ( buy a car, house, trip, properties, careers ), but I'm lack of one important matter, no matter how, what, where I achieve for the above, I need someone to be there to share with me~

Start to wondering of this issue ( in fact, people around me are questioning me ). I'm thinking am I avoiding or what?

Weekends, instead of working I wonder what can I do and who can I find. Therefore ended by going home. I hope can spend with some activities, socialize and communicate with friends. But... everyone is busy with own matters. Am I being too free? Or simply because I am single.


No comments: